For All You Charlie Watts, Steve Gadd, Nick Mason, Ginger Baker and Zak Starkey Fans...

Johnny D

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow (Wednesday, May 27th) at 2pm ET, I'll be on Facebook Live with two old friends and two of the best drum techs in the business, Don McAulay (Charlie Watts' tech) and Yard Gavrilovic (has teched for Steve Gadd, Ginger Baker, Nick Mason, Zak Starkey and many more!) Lots of great information and stories from these pros!

You can watch it live on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/john.dechristopher and I'll post a link to my YouTube channel afterward.

Hope to see you tomorrow!
JD

EF48D666-38EB-4162-A9F2-10683081850F_1_201_a.jpeg

41FC2376-098E-4276-B3D6-D2FFEFABCB9F_1_201_a.jpeg

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wow-just WOW!

What a fantastic opportunity...years of wisdom and experience.

Trying to figure out how I can get out of work early!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

hsosdrum

Reaction score
Now I have to flip a coin: Heads I watch your live interview, tails I watch the live SpaceX manned rocket launch.

...Heads! I'll watch a recording of the launch.

Sonorholic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yep, despite some tech glitches, which of course are not anyone's fault.. it was a great time. I had to take a phone call in the middle and came back just to hear the end of Yard's story of getting a drum that belonged to Bonham. I eagerly await my free snare drum for tuning in early!!

Thanks Johnny for all these chats you've had. I look forward to more.

Johnny D

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yep, despite some tech glitches, which of course are not anyone's fault.. it was a great time. I had to take a phone call in the middle and came back just to hear the end of Yard's story of getting a drum that belonged to Bonham. I eagerly await my free snare drum for tuning in early!!

Thanks Johnny for all these chats you've had. I look forward to more.
Your "drum" is in the mail! LOL Thanks for tuning in Jerry, and glad you enjoyed it! Tune in for Stan Lynch on Saturday at 2pm!

shiek_yerbouti

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I listened in today while I was painting. Good listening in with you guys on some good drum talk.

Last edited:

Latest posts