For Sale: 13.16.22 Seamless Spun Copper- The Only One Ever Made- $2500 shipped SOLD

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Nice playing. The drums do sound great. They have a deep Vistalite type sound. Is the floor tom a 16 x 16?
16x14. That’s a limitation of the spinning process. I have owned a vistalite before. Imo these don’t sound like a vistalite. They have incredibly full and warm melodic tone with low end like you wouldn’t believe. My vistalite kit was a cool sound but not on the same level of tone imo.

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
You probably wouldn't be interested in a trade on a Pearl Music City Custom Reference Pure in White Marine Pearl, would you?
No sir. Only looking for cash on this one. If it doesn’t sell I will def keep it.

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Doing a price drop on these to $3000 shipped.

Last edited:

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on doing anymore price drops but my personal situation has changed a bit and I need to sell this. Asking price is now $2500. Hit me up if you are interested. Thanks

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Great deal on a great kit! Oriollo is making great drums and these are one of a kind.

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Multiple interested parties but no firm commitments guys. Don't miss out this kit is insane!

bfulton

Reaction score
Oh, I wish.
Are you sure you must sell these?

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
congrats on the sale. someone is going to be really happy with these. I love my Oriollo kit.

hopefully Fedex will treat them right! :)

DrumR69

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes , congrats to whoever got them, enjoy.
Joshua is a straight up guy and that is one unique kit.
Yes the shipping part is quite scary, sending good Karma your way.

Wayne

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Congrats on selling that nice kit... if I needed a small kit to take out... I would've bought them in a heartbeat. Down the road, I still may get a small Phantom kit, if get an opportunity to play out regularly.

Latest posts