For Sale Tony Williams 22" Tribute Ride Brand New Good price

johnmoeb

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm new here. My friend Kevin Romain from Vancouver suggested I post here. I'm glad just to be apart of the community now.
I have a new Istanbul Tony Williams Signed 22" Tribute Ride 60's era never used that I'm looking to sell.
I got the cymbal pack with all three but since the fires in Pacific NorthWest are killing our air, I need to spend $1000 on an air purifier so I'm selling the ride unfortunately. $900 CAD or $700USD+shipping
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG

johnmoeb

Reaction score
You realize Tony didn’t sign it, right? Good luck with the fire situation and stay safe.
Yes, I actually was told that they were signed by Colleen, his wife, but realize now that these ones are not but possibly signed by the maker on the back? I'm not that crazy to think Tony signed them lol.

johnmoeb

Reaction score
yeah, I'm a newcomer to Instanbul cymbals so a bit of an Ignorant atm. I appreciate the insite.

richardh253

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm new here. My friend Kevin Romain from Vancouver suggested I post here. I'm glad just to be apart of the community now.
I have a new Istanbul Tony Williams Signed 22" Tribute Ride 60's era never used that I'm looking to sell.
I got the cymbal pack with all three but since the fires in Pacific NorthWest are killing our air, I need to spend $1000 on an air purifier so I'm selling the ride unfortunately. $900 CAD or $700USD+shipping View attachment 460336 View attachment 460337
What a shame but stay safe, there will always be another cymbal (well, almost....if you have an original Elvin...)

Johnny D

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I actually was told that they were signed by Colleen, his wife, but realize now that these ones are not but possibly signed by the maker on the back? I'm not that crazy to think Tony signed them lol.
I figured you knew, but wanted to be sure since you said "signed" by Tony. Colleen signed 100 or so of the first production run I believe. I played them at NAMM when they first came out... Good luck selling it and hopefully when things settle down there, you'll be able to replace it. Good luck and stay safe.