FOR SALE - Yamaha Cocktail Kit - Club Jordan

Spoonman

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_2328.JPG IMG_2333.JPG IMG_2334.JPG IMG_2336.jpg IMG_2337.JPG IMG_2338.JPG IMG_2339.JPG IMG_2340.JPG IMG_2342.JPG
2nd owner, Fun kit to play at home or small venues/outside BBQ’s, etc.

Minor wear. Comes with padded, wheeled bag for easier storage and carry. Cymbals, and aux percussion shown not included.

$1,600

Local Sale Desired, PNW. Will ship continental US Only - buyer to cover cost. Will ship in 'packed' in case, inside cardboard box.

Model: Yamaha Club Jordan Cocktail Drum System.
Shells: 7mm, 7-ply birch/mahogany shells and percussion board; cocktail drum is 15″ x 24″, snare drum is 8″ x 5″, tom-tom is 10″ x 5″.
Lugs: Yamaha “Tour Style” lugs on main drum, “Compact” one-piece lugs on snare and tom.
Finish: Pink Sparkle Lacquer. Interior is a hand-rubbed “Natural Vintage” finish.
Hardware: Reverse-type foot pedal with special leg attachments, triple-flange steel rims, special inner strainer on main drum and Yamaha P-Type strainer on small snare.
Extras: YESS Mounts on snare and tom-tom, urethane foam inner mute on bottom head, cymbal/cowbell arm, special Club Jordan Logo Badge on all drums.

richardh253

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in PNW are you? My son south of Seattle might be interested. I'm also interested but shipping to Phila. is probably prohibitive. thx.

Spoonman

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I am located in Issaquah, WA. Just out I-90 15 miles.
Not sure what shipping to Philly would be...I $hudder to think.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hi there, I am located in Issaquah, WA. Just out I-90 15 miles.
Not sure what shipping to Philly would be...I $hudder to think.
I shipped one of these from VA to CA with the smaller drums and hardware nested inside the main drum. I can’t remember exactly how much it cost, but I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting. That was via FedEx.

blikum

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have this kit but in the silver sparkle. I sometimes regret getting rid of them, but I only ever played one gig with them, they never got used. Very cool kit.

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
This looks great! I especially like that gig bag? Was that made specially for the set? It makes me wonder if my 1968 Ludwig cocktail drum would fit in a bag like this. GLWS

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
I’ve seen those ba
This looks great! I especially like that gig bag? Was that made specially for the set? It makes me wonder if my 1968 Ludwig cocktail drum would fit in a bag like this. GLWS
There are multi Tom/drum bags like that by different manufacturers. Here is one of them.

Spoonman

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited: