Found-Delete

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have been gigging my earlier series Paiste Twenty Masters Dark Crisp 22 ride 3178 grams for over a year, and love it’s definition, and that it is heavy yet not too bright. My only complaint is the bell size. I play a lot on the bell, and it’s just a bit too small for me. Excellent condition. I have the video file of the exact cymbal. Has some gaff tape on underside that can easily be removed

I’m looking to trade for a Zildjian K Custom medium ride 22” or K dark Medium. Specifically one with a great bell. If you have some sort of sound file and weight, it would be preferred.

C0435A49-DA8D-4377-88C7-A5531D1E1F62.jpeg
8DA8A15B-1EBB-4E3C-8AD2-E6A4B1E47F45.jpeg

Last edited:

NobleCooleyNut

Reaction score
I think you would be better ofF swapping your dark crisp for a 22” K Dark Medium ride - they have killer bells

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’d probably be open to either. I had a dark medium that was nice, but this particular one had a very pinched bell sound, even though the size of the bell was large.

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Found a dark medium online, will be placing the Masters dark crisp in the for sale section.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDA

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
^ dark medium if it's a Good one takes about a year to get used to; then wild horses won't drag u away from it.
just saying don't make any snap judgements on it give it time.. to learn it and it you etc ; )
(my 3013g 22 Dark medium is sitting right next, to my 22" old K New Stamp 2877g , and they're like two sons from a same Mother ; )
bell is extra big on the DM (cindy wanted it that way) but that's the most criticism possible-if you get a good one- and I have a hunch they're "all' good.. just take getting acclimated to. They are 22' Ks.
(Paul F said it could have easily gone into the K Con line) But it's a straight K; takes some getting used to.
Like an old K 22 there's about 17 side shanks possible in them; peak's and drop-offs in the profile to shank)
a flange starts about midway and flows down to the edge (Paul said he worked his a** off on it)

Last edited:

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is the one I picked up. Bell was the deciding factor. Just can’t beat the Zildjian bells.

Reactions: JDA

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
um hmm that's it; see where the bottom of that K ink is..one blackink bar up.. is where the flange/slope to the edge begins. She wanted a club ride and an arena ride ( and you know Tony was on her mind) and she got it.