Found, please remove

dogue

Reaction score
Not a Spizz, but just in case: I have a 22" Lauritsen Turk I'd consider parting with only since I have another 22" Lauritsen Turk. :)

Reactions: owr

owr

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets here it Dogue. I'm sure Curly will enjoy some sites and sounds.

Not a Spizz, but just in case: I have a 22" Lauritsen Turk I'd consider parting with only since I have another 22" Lauritsen Turk. :)

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty sure on FB Group Old K Istanbul Zildjian I see some sometimes for $ale

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
(I'll wager Roberto wished each of his cymbals he made he could ask, that much money when he was alive)
Little bit of highway robbery there and in other RS prices elsewhere sad; imo)
could not agree more...in all my purchases, both directly from roberto and through lee, i don't think i ever paid anything close to 1K (usually far less) for a 22"...even when he custom made me a 26" flat (that was unheard of in the early 2000's) he barely charged me that...and he sent a set of hats along with it as a gift!
and likewise, i never asked more than i paid when selling...this presumed 'necessary upcharge' is absurd IMO...i guess everyone has to do business as they see fit.

curly

Reaction score
The "necessary upcharge" is everywhere. People are trying to sell Funch cymbals for more than he does. I don't get it. One of the smaller aspects of the cymbalholic community I miss is people selling gear at reasonable prices. So much exchanged hands that way.

At this point, it would have to be the right cymbal for me to jump after a Spizz at these prices. I'd much rather support Craig, Matt, Lasse, etc.

melatony

Reaction score

Hitman11

Reaction score
I have a 22" Spizzichino I am willing to sell. Weight is 2499g.
Please PM me if you are interested.

owr

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense, but given some activity we've had here lately from scammers and such and your 1 post history here, you should post some details publicly before most here will believe this is legit. And if it is, you may attract more potential buyers...

I have a 22" Spizzichino I am willing to sell. Weight is 2499g.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Hitman11

Reaction score
Thanks Sinc for the vouch. Understand the hesitance. I have been off the forum for a number of years.
Tis is a legit Spizz purchased from Matt Bettis back in the day. I can send photos and a recording.
Sinc had linked me up with this thread, so I am jumping in an offering up my cymbal as I'm not playing it in my current group.
I would like to see it played and appreciated.
Cary

owr

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent, was just trying to do diligence for others, no offense intended. Sinc's word is good enough for me, I'd probably drink toilet water if he told me it was ok (please don't) + your handle is sounding familiar from the 'holic days.

Carry on and nice cymbal!

Thanks Sinc for the vouch. Understand the hesitance. I have been off the forum for a number of years.
Tis is a legit Spizz purchased from Matt Bettis back in the day. I can send photos and a recording.
Sinc had linked me up with this thread, so I am jumping in an offering up my cymbal as I'm not playing it in my current group.
I would like to see it played and appreciated.
Cary

Reactions: JDA