Friday Five-Fer - Boston

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Two of the best albums ever to come down the pike, period.

.....extra special bonus...because you can never have enough Boston....

Last edited:

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Boston was the soundtrack to my childhood. I would hear it while my brother was tinkering with his car. My ex-brother-in-law would be blasting it in his car when driving me home from church. I would hear a Boston 8 track, cassette or record playing almost anywhere I go, except for the grocery store. Now, I hear Boston playing in the grocery store LOL

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember this album coming out and a couple years later, maybe 1978,. I was in a band and we were practicing in a church auditorium late on a Sunday afternoon and decided to open up the auditorium doors and play some songs to the neighbourhood ....and we blasted More than a Feeling.,,,,and no, the police did not arrive due to noise complaints :p
Another favourite on this album is Peace of mind

langmick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
When they were touring a few years ago I caught a few shows. First time in Pgh I didn't know what to expect but was totally blown away. Gary Pihl is such a monster player and the twin guitar leads, sounds so good live. Not sure they'll ever be out there again, sadly. Good time rock and roll.

Rhyma Hop

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This music got me SO EXCITED about music and living in general.. when I was 11 years old.. I found the 8 track in my brothers room.. could not stop listening to it..

So this incredible , history making band IS NOT in RRHOF ??.. Is that right??. . but something like foo fighters is ?? . This is way way illegal if true..