FS: Beni Black Russian kit - SOLD

JoGa

Reaction score
The kit is sold. Cheers, Gabor
-------------------

Hey all,

I had to make a difficult decision as I need to raise some extra cash for our small family business due to start later this year. So I'm selling my Beni Black Russian kit. Built in Dec 2005 by Beni Drums, 16x20", 8x12", 12x14", special Black Russian-alloy metal shells, smooth white finish, brass Beni mini lugs, brass-plated hardware, black Gauger RIMS, black sparkle Tempus fibre glass kick hoops, Aquarian Jack DeJohnette batter heads on all drums, Aquarian Hi-Frequency reso heads on toms, ported Regulator on kick with a (now) brass O'Ring. Extras in the package: a set of unopened Jack DeJohnette heads for all drums, a pair of white birch hoops (in the need of refinishing..), 2 x Gibraltar L-rod tom holder clamps.
This kit sounds fantastic, period. Dan Cole of Beni Drums built only 10 kits or so in total and this is the only one in white finish. So we may even call this the White Russian. :)
I already regret selling this kit but sometimes prioritites have to be reallocated.
I'm asking EUR 1650, this includes shipping in Europe (2 large boxes). In this case bank transfer is preferred as the form of payment.
Please email (gaborjoo@yahoo.com) or PM me if you are interested.
Thanks & peace,
Gabor

Re: FS: Beni Black Russian kit (in Europe)

Is that a Dunett snare drum?? :drunken:

JoGa

Reaction score
Re: FS: Beni Black Russian kit (in Europe)

wayne said:
Is that a Dunett snare drum?? :drunken:
Now, that would be quite something! :D
(The snare pictured was my Beni 6.5x13" Black Russian. The kit will probably be going to the same place the snare went.)