FS: Humes & Berg Drum Seeker cases

Breakdown7

Reaction score
I have a full set of Humes & Berg Drum Seeker bags/cases available. Sizes as follows:

8x10
9x12 (SOLD)
14x14 (SOLD)
14x20 (SOLD)
16x22

All of these cases are in excellent condition. The only case I've used is the 14x20. All the other cases still present as brand new. New these cases were well over $400. I'm looking to sell them all together as a set for $250 + shipping.

Last edited:

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have these same cases. They are more than awesome. Thick and protective. They also sit flat and stable. Choose these over the Tuxedo and Galaxy series and you won't be sorry. Well worth the investment.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Holy Mother Of Drum Bags... WHAT A DEAL! I have 5 sets of these bags and Ive never been disappointed with their protection and performance. Some one is going to be very happy with this purchase!

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would entertain buying them but the sizes aren't quite right. I just sold my last kit with the bags I had for it. Truly it's safer to ship them in these bags if the deal works out.

I just bought another set that I'm picking up tomorrow and will need bags for it. I'll check back here once I get accurate dimensions and see if you still have any.

GLWS!!!

Breakdown7

Reaction score
Update: the 8x10 and 16x22 are still available. The other bags have been SOLD.