FS: Vintage A. Zildjian 14" Hi-hats 60s 920g 1206g

hatandbeard

Reaction score
For Sale
Vintage A. Zildjian 14" Hi-hats
60s 3 dot stamp, you will know more than I.
They both still have lots of handmade hand-hammered hand hammering quality elements.
1 owner pair seems to be, well loved and/or not a lot of playing time on these and they do sound great
Excellent condition overall
Great hand lathing lines on top cymbal, great patina on top cymbal
Great light hammering on bottom cymbal, light patina and fingerprints on bottom hat.
Lathe chatter on both bells, nothing crazy but it's there.
Hand finishing marks on underside of bell near center hole, did my best with pics.
920g 1206g
Beautiful condition, no keyholing, no cracks, no dings, both cymbals sit flat.
One minor small flea bite on bottom cymbal, probably wouldn't notice it.
Gorgeous condition overall doubt you'd be disappointed.
These are the kind of A. hats you can use forever on anything etc. An excellent medium pair. Not too too heavy etc. Still more medium than heavy. Sorry no sound file available.
$250 shipped in the us48 I ship well packed safe and secure with tracking and insurance.
Happy to ship anywhere in the world buyer pays shipping insurance customs fees handling etc. International shipping will be more etc. Please message me.
I have 100% feedback on all the places. Happy to chat. Let me know if you have questions or need more photos. Selling some of my drum and cymbal collection please inquire. Gotta clean house etc. Offers are aok.
I have vintage drum shop work experience-love-passion and know how to ship safely and securely. Happy to chat. I play full-time not a collector all the respects to everyone.

Attachments

Last edited:

hatandbeard

Reaction score
These are quite nice.
Cool to see the hammering on the bottom hat and some of the open and then tight lathing lines and small lathe chatter on the top hat even though these are early 60s A's.
I appreciate everyone's time.
I do have a modern Droid phone I could probably make it quick decent video with if anyone needs one.

hatandbeard

Reaction score
Happy to take offers I need to sell this I just lost my job because of the fucking Virus issue.. my job's getting shut down and I'm not getting any pay because I'm an independent contractor which means that's because the way the u.s. laws are written we have no fucking rights
anyway I need to sell all my sheeet
Trying to be aware of all the suffering but I'm really fucked now