FS: Vintage Gretsch 60s hi-hat stand and vintage gretsch hi-hat clutches

hatandbeard

Reaction score
Gretsch hi-hat pedal-stand / hi-hat clutches
My favorite hi-hat stand broke so I'm just going to go ahead and sell it as Parts seems like it would be an easy fix but not something that I can do you might have to weld something etc.
I love both these clutch pieces but I am going to go ahead and sell those as well. I'm imagining one is from the 50s and one is from the 60s. They both have general wear, are complete and work great.
The footboard alone on the hi-hat pedal is really clean and I'm sure somebody would want to just for that.
The to two center posts are cool because the metal stop ring are both in different areas.
The pedal broke at the point where it would connect on the inside bottom near the spring and the footboard.
$150 for the lot shipped in us48
Happy to chat

Attachments

egw

Reaction score
Pretty sure the clutch on the left is a Gretsch. I've got the same stand with the same clutch. If we both had the same Gretsch stand with the same non-original Rogers clutch, that would be a pretty amazing coincidence.

Although if these old stands were made by the same third-party supplier (Walburg&Auge) it could be possible that they used the same clutch for various brands' stands.

hatandbeard

Reaction score
Pretty sure the clutch on the left is a Gretsch. I've got the same stand with the same clutch. If we both had the same Gretsch stand with the same non-original Rogers clutch, that would be a pretty amazing coincidence.

Although if these old stands were made by the same third-party supplier (Walburg&Auge) it could be possible that they used the same clutch for various brands' stands.
I appreciate you chiming in and I've had both clutches at different times and I'm also an agreement that they are Gretsch

Reactions: egw