Funch Cymbals, 4 Rides Demoed

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Those all sound incredible. I'm jealous. I think I like the 21" and the 20" the best. Did you buy them as pairs to use? Or do they all play nice with each other?

Markkuliini

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Those all sound incredible. I'm jealous. I think I like the 21" and the 20" the best. Did you buy them as pairs to use? Or do they all play nice with each other?
I can pair then pretty much anyway I want, but since I often play just a one cymbal at a time, then I just usually either love a cymbal or don't.
But when testing these, the 21" old k clone and 22" TW tribute I actually immediately paired together in my head. They happened to appear from the Lasse's bags quite close to each other and when I tried then as a pair it was obvious that they work really well together.
Then 22" Luminous and 20" DH are expanding the palette to both directions, since they are the lowest and highest cymbals of the bunch.

k_50

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I think I need to go visit Lasse sometime soon (even if my bank-account doesn't).
He appears to have acquired some serious skills, since he first started selling modded cymbals on the facebook a few years back.

henrikrathje

Reaction score
I think I need to go visit Lasse sometime soon (even if my bank-account doesn't).
He appears to have acquired some serious skills, since he first started selling modded cymbals on the facebook a few years back.
Lasse alwtas has a lot of cymbals in stock .. even if his site shows nothing for sale. He makes more cymbals than videos :)

if youre in to great one of a kind cymbals also check out cymbalone.dk

it's my good friend Gunnars site.. he sells at lot of stuff.. so he made this site just for cymbals :)
he makes awesome videos of all cymbals. Most in danish though.. sorry.. but I think you will find them great anyway.

He also sells stuff for Lasse. And check out his new own cymbal line: cymbalworks

or Byrne cymbals.. or Vulcan cymbals..

oh man.. I need more money..

Gunnar is at NAMM right now! so if you live close: go there :)..

Latest posts