G.D. Billy Kreutzmann's 75th Birthday

tdcrjeff

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
He's celebrating this weekend with "& the Kids" and Billy Strings and Carlos Santana.
The Grateful Mahalo lineup appears to be growing as rehearsal photos posted on social media show Bill Kreutzmann and his usual Kids (Aron Magner, Tom Hamilton, and Reed Mathis) alongside billed guest Billy Strings and surprise additions Carlos Santana and James Casey.

pgm554

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe drugs are good for you?

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not that crazy about the GD, but I have to say that I saw them twice in the 80’s and love their fans.

So even though they are not my cup o’ wheatgrass, that engine room must have something special that I’m not hearing.

langmick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
His autobiography is a good quick read. He's seen and lived a lot. I remember talking about him with a bandmate and I thought he played too stiff and there wasn't much there, and wasn't a fan. I joined a GD tribute and had to get deep and was definitely changed. I really appreciate what he and Mickey did, it was special.

BillyK.jpg

SaranacJack

Reaction score
Rocking the Noble & Cooley Horizons still, awesome kit and great performance! Just wish there was a nice shot of the snare to see if it’s the Legend piccolo bronze...