George Way Aeros for $299

Sonorlite

Forgive him for he knows not what he does.
Reaction score
By George they're givin 'em aWay. I wonder why... --- I'll await for a Ludaloy 6.5x13, though, Hell may freeze over first.

W

wayne

You can never have enough Dunitts..At this price i bet he sells thousands!!....We should know in a couple of days.

Asher

Reaction score
I just placed an order through Fork's. Also, for anyone else interested, I just got an email reply from Lone Star Percussion that they can do this deal as well.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just placed an order through Fork's. Also, for anyone else interested, I just got an email reply from Lone Star Percussion that they can do this deal as well.
Asher, I'm on the phone with Fork's. They don't seem to know about it. Did you do it on-line? And was it as a special order?

Asher

Reaction score
Asher, I'm on the phone with Fork's. They don't seem to know about it. Did you do it on-line? And was it as a special order?
It was as a special order. I placed the order over the phone with Matt Forkum.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never mind. Girl came back and explained the dealeo. Excited about this since I love Ronn's workmanship. GREAT price and I love 13's. :occasion5:

Asher

Reaction score
Never mind. Girl came back and explained the dealeo. Excited about this since I love Ronn's workmanship. GREAT price and I love 13's. :occasion5:
Yeah, I love 13's too. (My favorite is a 5x13 stainless Dunnett, but I sometimes wish it were a little deeper.) And I also love aluminum drums. I haven't seen any of the new George Way drums in person, but for $300 I couldn't pass this one up.

Drumworm

Reaction score
I have one of these that I use in all kinds of different settings... great little drum with lots of range. Wish I would have bought mine at this price!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drumworm, not to hijack but, cool looking kit.....the George Ways are the bomb!

cheers & Blessings,
Trey
I agree. Keystone's. Now, that's wanting me to pull out my minty fresh Key's... :drunken:

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
I have never played or seen one of these snares in person. But.......I will in about a week's time. Just ordered mine through the Drum Center of Portsmouth, NH. Early Christmas present. Hope it's worth the investment!