George Way Raw Brass 6.5x14 $450 shipped

damespointkid

Reaction score
Pairing down again...
Don't really want to see this one go.

May regret it. May pull this one down shortly.
Pull the trigger and get a good one.

DF members:
$450 shipped to your door in the states.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Oh my!!! Had I not just bought a GW Rosewood AND a Carter McLean Sig model in the last few days, I would be all over this!!!!!! What a drum, I've never even seen a raw version.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know if this is still for sale, but I was just lusting looking at it again this morning so thought I would bump it back up top... good luck with the sale if not already sold!

damespointkid

Reaction score
I don't know if this is still for sale, but I was just lusting looking at it again this morning so thought I would bump it back up top... good luck with the sale if not already sold!
Appreciate the bump. Though you can tell I'm not really wanting to see it leave. I've lent it out to a couple of studio guys recently and they too have sung it's praises. It is still for sale...reluctantly. :)

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Don't sell it then. We all go through this. If that drum is "special" in some way for you you will regret selling it as soon as it leaves...Find other gear to move.

lcondo123

Reaction score
God, that is an incredible looking snare. I am always so tempted by these Dunnett and George Way snares. Especially 8-lug 6.5 models.... Hope you get the money you need, even if it means keeping this guy and selling something else :roll:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
GOOD GOSH!!! For the love of Ludwig...STOP lowering your price and messing with my resolve!!!!!!!! Someone PLEASE buy this wonderful drum and put my wallet to rest!!!! :icon_e_biggrin:

Last edited: