George Way Tuxedo 5 Piece Drum Set Gretsch Shells (One of a kind!)

BennettDrums

Reaction score
Super cool one off from Ronn - George Ways with vintage Gretsch shells!

Check out the Reverb listing but DM us if interested.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Truly cool. A knockout, actually. Hey, is Ronn Dunnet making reproductions of Camco FT brackets and legs, BD brackets and spurs, and the COB roll-over rims?

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Im confused. I see Gretsch, but its not a GRETSCH kit because of some off shore lugs and a 5 dollar badge?...and are they joking about the price???

BennettDrums

Reaction score
Im confused. I see Gretsch, but its not a GRETSCH kit because of some off shore lugs and a 5 dollar badge?...and are they joking about the price???
Nobody is purporting it to be a Gretsch kit. It's a George Way kit using Gretsch shells. If you take issue with Ronn's processes, we can kindly refer you to him directly. Similarly, we take our prices from him as all retailers do from the manufacturer.

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's a Way kit using Gretsch shells"..Thx for clearing that up, and I am very familiar with his process. Good luck with the sale.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If I had the cash, I'd buy these in a heartbeat. Donn and Ronn are very upfront about what these are.

Many of our Forumites are quite happy with their Way (Dunnet) snare drums, as can be seen in those postings.

Groov-E

Reaction score
I would not trade any of my Dunnett snares for anything less that a Dunnett snare...except maybe a nice Geo Way snare of course !