GET BACK - New Trailer ... it's coming soooooon!

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
I think it looks great - definitely looking forward to it!

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
For a band with 13 albums and 213
original songs, there sure are a lot of Beatles movies. How about a Kinks movie, a CCR movie or a Black Sabbath movie? We’ve already heard all of ‘Ol Ringo’s stories. Freshen it up, Disney Corp!

covinasurf

Reaction score
I’ve seen the original documentary and I’m looking forward to seeing how this differs. The original was very dark and drab.

JH

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO I understand that my opinions are always 180° out of phase with the majority of the board, but I was never a Beatles fan. Heck I was like 8 or 9 when they broke up. BUT I do recognize the influence they had on me through the players that later did inspire me. I always respected their ability to create something new, I just did not connect personally. All that said, I WILL watch this as it look interesting.

Last edited:

m_anderson

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not going to be easy watching this, because I will never get over John Lennon, and that morning, and the drive to work. I came downstairs and my dad was sitting there with his coffee and he told me it was on the radio. I will honestly never get over it. Sorry I am such a sap. It was tough just watching the trailer.

Rich K.

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
original songs, there sure are a lot of Beatles movies. How about a Kinks movie, a CCR movie or a Black Sabbath movie? We’ve already heard all of ‘Ol Ringo’s stories. Freshen it up, Disney Corp!
Yeah really...so many of us took up drums because we saw that drummer from the Kinks. What was his name again?

larold

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I recently saw the original Let It Be movie for the first time (my public library owns a bootleg dvd!). I’d always heard how depressing it was — Lennon described the sessions as “hell” — but watching it, I thought, “I’ve been through worse band situations.”

michaelg

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Really hope its gonna be good and not just lots of footage thrown together and kind of boring except to Beatles fanatics.

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow did your Mom burn your pop tarts in the toaster again ?

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Yesterday I got the book that accompanies the movie (via Amazon) and if it's any indication the movie should be special.