Giant Beat 24, 18, Zildjian 18" Custom A Crash, 26" Remo heads, Line 6 Pod

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Cleaning out the storage space (they're raising my rent). There will be more stuff, but here's the first round:

Back before I got my endorsement with a company other than Paiste, I got a 24" Giant Beat warranty replacement. It's still in the box, never been hit. I also have two 18" crashes that are in pretty good shape. A little dusty, some scratches from going in and out of the cases. Other than that, the cymbals have no cracks, keyholing, splits, freckles, beauty marks, or psoriasis.

Heads ship in their original boxes.

This Line 6 thing, I don't even know. It's a guitar thing. Tell your guitar player about it.

24" Giant Beat - $275, shipped.

18" Giant Beat, used but not abused - SOLD

18" Zildjian A Custom Crash - SOLD

26" Smooth Ambassador - SOLD

26" Fiberskyn II - $25 shipped

Line 6 Pod XT - fires up, knobs, buttons, blinking lights. A little bit of fraying of the plastic around the strain relief accordion on the power wart. The actual wires are not split at all. - SOLD

Attachments

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
More photos. Please ask any questions you might have.

Attachments

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The 18"? It's just marked "Giant Beat." They both are, actually. It seems a little thicker than your average crash, if that's any help.

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, you guys!
So, the 18" Giant Beat and 18" Zildjian are sold! The Pod is sold! The 26" Ambassador is also sold!

That leaves the 24" Giant Beat and the 26" Powerstroke for some lucky winner!

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bumping for one last price drop before I take it to EBay:

24" Paiste Giant Beat, completely unplayed- $300 shipped.

26" Powerstroke II kick drum head - $28 shipped (shipping on one of these is $12!!)

I'm stalking a kick drum I really want, so help me out and buy something!

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a late-'50s WFL 14x24 kick and a 9x13 rack tom, so it's time to make some deals. Just dropped the price on the Giant Beat to $275 shipped. Make a reasonable offer. Also, I'm practically giving away the 26" Fiberskyn. I gotta close the hole in my checking account before my wife notices.
I've also got a 6.5 Imperial Lug Black Beauty for sale. $475 shipped. Monroe badge. I'll start a new thread for it after I get some photos. I bought it from Mike Layton, though, and have barely played it, so that should give you an idea of the condition!

And finally, a 22" '60s A, very pingy with some crash. Got a bit of a keyhole but no cracks. Sort of the classic "Been on the same stand for 30 years" keyhole, not the "tried to shove a metal fist through here" keyhole. $145 shipped. Watch for that new thread if you want photos!

added: Anyone got an orphan 16" WMP WFL?