header.nohb.html

Gig Pay - Locked

Whitten

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I must say I'm surprised and a little shocked. Why is ANY discussion about how we get paid being shut down. This is a subject that impacts everyone who plays out, whether part timer or professional. As far as I'm concerned the discussion was being conducted by and large respectfully and everyone who had a view was able to talk about it.
Are forums about everything to do with drumming or should we just talk about our latest snare purchase?

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I must say I'm surprised and a little shocked. Why is ANY discussion about how we get paid being shut down. This is a subject that impacts everyone who plays out, whether part timer or professional. As far as I'm concerned the discussion was being conducted by and large respectfully and everyone who had a view was able to talk about it.
Are forums about everything to do with drumming or should we just talk about our latest snare purchase?
Mr. Chris, thanks for the input, it is a slippery slope sometimes, it usually is not the subject matter but a few who may try to troll or derail etc, everything we do is a judgment call, although I did not lock it, was contemplating it though, I give 100 % free reign to our mods and they do a great job, we do talk about certain threads/posts etc.....and always we try to do whats best for the forum...sometimes to the dismay of some, and we get that. With 35,000+ members and over 2 million posts, it can be alot sometimes.
But we do try to the best we can. Thanks

Ben