GMS jazz set, blonde maple CL series

rondrums51

rondrums51
Reaction score
I'm selling my beautiful blonde maple GMS jazz set. CL series. They're in excellent condition. Including cases, Beato Pro I and Tuxedo.

I hate to see them go, but I got clobbered with a transmission overhaul and a bunch of exorbitant dental work, so I need to make some $$. I'm not asking enough for them, but they need to go.

I'm selling them locally. Don't want to mess with shipping. If anyone is in the SW Florida area and interested, PM me.

D. B. Cooper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow. Those look awesome. Never see GMS in those sizes. Good luck with your sale!

rondrums51

rondrums51
Reaction score
A guy is looking at them tomorrow, a bass player who fools around with drums and wants a bop set for his practice room. Its kind of sad. These drums should be played by a working drummer who will love them.

Another guy offered to trade me a virtually new Ludwig Signet set for them. No go, although they look like nice drums.

rondrums51

rondrums51
Reaction score
Maybe your dentist is a drummer - I am sure you can score $1K in work from him!
My chiropractor was a drummer who worked his way through med school playing drums. He taught me a lot about how to sit behind the drums, and playing heel down on the pedals as much as possible. He said that every time you raise your leg to play the pedals, you're putting all your body weight on your lower back. Good advice.

AaronLatos

spang spang a lang
Reaction score
Screaming deal, doubly so with the cases. These are excellent drums.

Ron, best wishes with the dentist/mechanic, and on a very positive note, when you get to the other side of all this and save some money back.... you'll have room for another set of drums. :))

Latest posts