Going to see Pineapple Thief SAT in CLE

T_Weaves

Reaction score
Wife and I are headed to House of Blues in Cleveland for dinner and the Pineapple Thief show. 4th row tickets. I want to see Gavin Harrison live at least once in my life. Love his playing. I'll drop some pics here if I can afterwards.

Cheers, TW

Skyrm

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jealous. Have fun, and report back!

And welcome to Cleveland!!!!

Frank Godiva

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wife and I are headed to House of Blues in Cleveland for dinner and the Pineapple Thief show. 4th row tickets. I want to see Gavin Harrison live at least once in my life. Love his playing. I'll drop some pics here if I can afterwards.

Cheers, TW

So how was the show? Looking forward to the pics. Which series is he using on this tour; SQ2?

Jealous, as others have said.

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
I saw him play at a Modern Drummer Festival some years back. Truly an amazing drummer and a heck of a nice guy.

Esotericdrums

Reaction score
Saw him with King Crimsons 3 drummer line up, he is incredible!

Skyrm

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only one of my favorite drummers, he is now one of my favorite people:
1652789635172.png

T_Weaves

Reaction score
So how was the show? Looking forward to the pics. Which series is he using on this tour; SQ2?

Jealous, as others have said.
It was really fun. No drum solo. Seems like he's happy just being part of a band. The band was VERY GOOD! Really tight and well rehearsed. Nice to see a professional prog rock band. He was playing a 3 up 2 dn 22" kick maple medium SQ2 in blue tribal. Beautiful kit and it sounded great in the mix. He's really an accomplished player with chops galore yet he doesn't overplay. Extremely musical in his approach but can really cut it loose when needed!

11.jpg
21a.jpg
24.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited: