Good looking Acro

JayT

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This Acro is sitting at $98 at the time of this posting, and I reckon in 11hrs it'll be a good buy still. Keystone with only a few dings here and there. It's more dirty than anything else.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-68-CLASSIC-BRUSH-ALUMINUM-6-LUDWIG-SNARE-DRUM_W0QQitemZ270466091758QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintgae_Drums_Percussion?hash=item3ef9090aee#ht_1163wt_1167

elcid

drum czar
Reaction score
After seeing what it is...feel much better 'cuz my '69 Acro is in better shape and got it for about that amount but with shipping included--yippee! :-D Still is a good deal; someone here should grab it!...

-elcid

leray1

Reaction score
It will not end at $200. If it does the buyer paid too much. If it was mint, maybe, but it's not in great shape.

I'm guessing $125 - $140.

sa1126

Reaction score
It will not end at $200. If it does the buyer paid too much. If it was mint, maybe, but it's not in great shape.

Good call. There was a minty '67 on craigslist here for $90 recently...I still regret not buying it :rolleyes:

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score

sold for 136...you nailed it! :icon_smile:

mike

Vipercussionist

Drummer Extra Ordinary
Reaction score
This Acro is sitting at $98 at the time of this posting, and I reckon in 11hrs it'll be a good buy still. Keystone with only a few dings here and there. It's more dirty than anything else.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1163wt_1167
Damn SIN I tell ya!!

I simply WON'T pay that kinda money for an ACROLITE!!!

These were the drums that you could get ALL DAY LONG for $25 bucks American, and there were SOOOO many of them for sale used in music stores you would TRIP over them while browsing!!! . . . how did they get so EXPENSIVE?????

Fortunately, I bought MINE back in the day and it was CHEAP!!!

JayT

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I guess I thought Acros were alot more popular than that?

I did buy an Acro for $40 in a pawn shop in DC this past summer. But it was B/O badge.

Vipercussionist

Drummer Extra Ordinary
Reaction score
Hmmm. I guess I thought Acros were alot more popular than that?

I did buy an Acro for $40 in a pawn shop in DC this past summer. But it was B/O badge.

With an Acro, you'd be hard pressed to find one that DOESN'T sound awesome. No matter what vintage!! The KS badge ones have a great LOOK though. Of all the ones I had, (had MANY) I kept the KS badge one.

tillerva

Forum Guru...yeh right :p
Reaction score
Ebay is awfully funny, I sold an 80's Acro for $115 awhile ago, granted I cleaned it up real nice and had good pics, etc. Here she is/was:

ebay'd acro

JayT, which pawn shop did you get it at? I saw a blacro at one for over $200!!!

Latest posts