Got my new sticks. Thanks to Jeff Rich and London Drumstick Co.

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I've been having difficulty getting a hold of him for an order.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
The company head quarters are in London but Jeff Rich makes them here in the U.S. To order you have to go through their website:

Prices are on the site, shipping was about $10 I think for the box of 24. Custom sticks minimum order is 24. I at first thought they were a little expensive until I started looking around at the majors and some of the other minors and while they were a little more I got exactly what I wanted and the 24 pair will last me at least 2 years.

EDIT: Their Minimum is actually 12 Pair not 24

Last edited:

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I do appreciate this information. 24 pairs is a bit too much of a commitment for me at this point, especially since I was able to get two pairs a few years ago—with a quoted "one stick minimum" from Mr. Rich himself. Regardless, the sticks look as quality as I'm familiar with!

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
Is he no longer doing Igen Drumsticks? I was going to place an order in the near future.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I do appreciate this information. 24 pairs is a bit too much of a commitment for me at this point, especially since I was able to get two pairs a few years ago—with a quoted "one stick minimum" from Mr. Rich himself. Regardless, the sticks look as quality as I'm familiar with!
I just realized I mis-quoted what their minimum is, I bought 24 pair but the minimum on full custom is actually 12 pair....that's a big difference to some I'm sure so wanted to make sure and point that out!

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's still a bit to commit to for me at this time, but it's certainly manageable and understandable mostly. I'd drop it like it's hot if it were at six pairs. I'm not negotiating with you of course, just conversing on the record. :)

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
That's still a bit to commit to for me at this time, but it's certainly manageable and understandable mostly. I'd drop it like it's hot if it were at six pairs. I'm not negotiating with you of course, just conversing on the record. :)
Yep no worries. You can buy just one pair of their instock sizes, their 5A is nice but has a small acorn tip. I bought a pair and use them for quiet gigs....but ended up spending $16 ($12.50 plus shipping)

Mendozart

Jenkins-Martin rep
Reaction score
sounds like an interesting size. I still have some 747 style from Jeff.

Latest posts