Great jazz ride

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
They could just ship that with the mailing label pasted under the bell, and it would arrive perfectly intact!

Don't think I've seen one of these with the drummer trying not to laugh....

jtpaistegeist

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am sure it has its purpose, and that a capable jazz drummer could swing that thing hard. I find it funny that a "jazz" drummer would bash that cymbal, and then take a G*d damn suitcase to use as a bass drum.

VinSparkle

Reaction score
I am sure it has its purpose, and that a capable jazz drummer could swing that thing hard. I find it funny that a "jazz" drummer would bash that cymbal, and then take a G*d damn suitcase to use as a bass drum.
Let’s buy it and take turns bringing it to jazz gigs. Would at least be fodder for an eventual and very humorous YouTube vid.

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Easily the worst cymbal I have heard in the last few years. I can't get that sound out of my head and the video has been over for 5 minutes now.

Ickybaby

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't understood how this one made it to production. I could see this being a proto-type or a custom job..... but someone greenlighted this, thinking it would have mass appeal. It sounds like a train crossing signal.

Toast Tee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Paiste got hi the day the designed, and released that one. Not thinking 420 hi either

Latest posts