Great Leather Drumstick Bag

Dena Hamilton

Reaction score
IMG_E1053.JPG IMG_1532 (2).JPG IMG_2248.JPG

The handmade, to order, personalized Great Leather Drumstick Bag.
Shown here is the "British Tan" stickbag in a photo a drummer sent in. This is a unique design, comes in this vintage color as well as black, rich brown, and wine - and is hand cut and sewn from beautiful rich aniline leather!!!
Free shipping for Drum Forum members through August 1st! Use the code DFO at checkout.
click for Great Leather!

Tedd

Reaction score
I have one of these drumstick bags and can vouch for the high quality, inventive design, and great customer service. I've had mine for years and it still looks like new - they will last a long time.

AaronLatos

spang spang a lang
Reaction score
Haven't used one of their stick bags, but have several of their leather tom bumper pads and they're the best I've found. Good stuff.

Dena Hamilton

Reaction score
I have one of these drumstick bags and can vouch for the high quality, inventive design, and great customer service. I've had mine for years and it still looks like new - they will last a long time.
Hey that's so great to hear! I'm really glad you are pleased:) It's probably time to put some care product on it. You'll love the Urad on it!! You can buy it on my site where I sell the stickbags.
Thanks again for sharing the great feedback- it helps me to be able to keep making them! Dena

Attachments

Latest posts