Greenbrier Music Drumforum.org Deals!!

GreenbrierMusic

Reaction score
Hey Guys! It was brought to my attention by one of your wonderful forum members that we have let this post fall into disuse. I guess first thing being first, I want to introduce myself.

Hello! My name is Justin, I'm taking over for Katie here at Greenbrier as the forum liaison and all around web-monster. I'm currently working on a new item/deal initiative for this space so that I can get things off to a good start and keep up Katie's momentum. Feel free to PM me at any point concerning item prices or anything like that.

Watch this space again, I have to do some different things based on our distribution agreements.

GreenbrierMusic

Reaction score
Also! We still have our Dixon Sale going here:

Demon 5 Pc 22" Bass - Urban Camo = $320
Demon 5 Pc 22" Bass - Black Plasma Chrome Hardware = $320
Demon 5 Pc 22" Bass - Red Plasma Black Hardware = $310
Outlaw 5 Pc 22" Bass Black Burst = $500
Outlaw 5 Pc 22" Bass Blue Burst Sparkle = $520

Shipped to Continental US :)

GreenbrierMusic

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've posted anything here. We're in a weird predicament when it comes to deals and what we can and cannot post in forums with our distributors right now. What kind of things are you guys looking for? We have Sabian, Zildjian and Paiste cymbals, DW, Gibraltar, Ludwig, Pearl and Dixon hardware and drum sets from Gretsch, Sonor, Pearl, Ludwig and the above mentioned still-on-sale Dixons.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, we have Roland electronic sets, Vic Firth and Zildjian sticks, Gator and Protection Racket cases.

Oh yeah, and LP and Meinl for hand/various percussion.

Send me a PM or post here, I will try to be as attentive as possible.

GreenbrierMusic

Reaction score
Hey guys- Just wanted to let everyone know that we've got Sabian's Omni rides now in stock (both sizes, 18" and 22"). They've been a hot item since Sabian released them and we've had a hard time keeping our hands on them.
Priced at $160 and $220 respectively.

On the way, we're getting 21" Omni rides and we're going to be the only ones with them for the next few months until Sabian releases them to other dealers.

Gretsch gave us a special exclusive kit. It's a Catalina Maple 7pc configuration. It's a beautiful blue fade finish not available on any other Catalina kits! Our special price on these is $620 + shipping.

For any congueros on here, we've got LP Palladiums in stock too! All 4 sizes (quinto, conga, tumba, super tumba) for $390-$415.

GreenbrierMusic

Reaction score
Hey guys! Justin here, just wanted to make a post to let everyone know I'm still here. Sorry, it's been very busy. We just got a TAMA dealership, and are working on some special stuff with Roland, so I've been a busy guy. Still staying on top of the PM's from folks who are looking for great forum prices from us, and I am still providing, hopefully we'll have some posts from fellow forum members about their sweet new gear here pretty soon. Anyway, feel free to PM, we carry all kinds of stuff and if you find something on our Ebay store you like, feel free to message me there too.

TAMA is one of those brands that doesn't allow E-bay at all for new with warranty stuff, but we're pretty deep in Silver Star, Imperial Star, Swing Star Models and we even have a performer kit in Mike Portnoy's finish (Black Clouds and Silver Linings), along with a lot of pedals and other gear. If you play TAMA or are looking to, be sure to hit me up.

Thanks as always guys, thanks for looking and I hope to talk to you soon!