Greta Van Fleet Drummer Talks Bonham, Ringo and his Band's Pete Best

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
While a comparison doesn't have to be the same in every detail, they must share the key detail that allows for making a comparison (i.e. the circumstances that brought about the result). Pete Best was fired from the Beatles, Kyle Hauck left on his own, so there is no comparison. The question of why Hauck left, or whether or not he now regrets his decision is immaterial.
Yeah, I’m not that naive.

Houndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
And if that be the case, then what does that say about the current state of rock and roll by comparison? I'll tell you what; it's garbage. There is NOTHING going on out there right now that is worth a platinum record.
Geez , you couldn't be more wrong ... Look up Steven Wilson for starters .

RobbiefromAtlanta

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So many great bands out there right now. Just because they are not getting platinum albums doesn’t mean anything.

amosguy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Another good discussion on current bands has dissolved into the eternal WHAT ABOUT RINGO thread.

ThomFloor

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
And if that be the case, then what does that say about the current state of rock and roll by comparison? I'll tell you what; it's garbage. There is NOTHING going on out there right now that is worth a platinum record.
Whaaa? Says a person who views 'Daydream Believer' as rock n roll?

Latest posts