Gretsch '57 Renown Bop Shell Pack, Just $559 shipped!

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, We've only got two of these left (pictured red, and a blue one as well) The snares are all gone. 3 drums, tom holder, FT legs and BD platform. Shipped anywhere in the Continental US.
We can send a PayPal invoice or take a credit card over the phone.

Attachments

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wow!
What a deal.
If those were any other finish (and the mortgage payment not due in a couple of days) I wouldn't be able to resist.

frankmott

Reaction score
The sizes are stated in the title. 12, 14, 18. Traditional "Bop" kit.

auto.pilot

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was at Guitar Center last night and saw this color for the first time. very nice drums at a great price. the sizes don't show up when using the mobile version.

frankmott

Reaction score
I was at Guitar Center last night and saw this color for the first time. very nice drums at a great price. the sizes don't show up when using the mobile version.
Ah, the sizes are in the subtitle. I see.

Hey! Stop going to Guitar Center!! They are the Evil Empire!

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
I own this same kit and it's stunning in person. The lacquer finish is flawless and it sounds amazing! A former Gretsch rep. who was involved in the" Renown57" project told me that the chevron logo can be pealed off and removed for those who don't like that look. This is the best price that you will find. They may be small but they sound huge! :occasion5:

frankmott

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the blue.

This just in... We got THE VERY LAST SNARE DRUM, matching blue. With snare: $765, shipped (lower 48 only).

Attachments

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Frank, I know these are gone...but can you verify that the Chevron (chrome and white) can be peeled off?
Any idea what is left underneath?

Thanks.

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Frank, I know these are gone...but can you verify that the Chevron (chrome and white) can be peeled off?
Any idea what is left underneath?

Thanks.
Yes they can! Once removed you're left with a solid shell color across the entire drum. There are a few photos in another thread: http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/73092-gretsch-renown-57-blowout-pricing/page__st__60