Gretsch 60's (flat base) Hardware Package (SOLD) (SOLD)

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
I believe the hardware to be made by Walberg & Auge, and is what was used with a lot of Gretsch sets in the 60's. All in great shape. Hi hat clutch is not original, but is a Gretcsh clutch I purchased from eBay. I have the set priced as a package, as I know how tough it is to find a matching set, and individually these stands could kill a pocket book.....so I'm offering the complete set for 250 + 35 to ship. Not wanting to split up the set, but you can always PM with offers on individual pieces and I'll at least take a look. Thanks for looking and the DFO member that gets these will be very happy. I am not putting these stands on eBay or anywhere else, so it's a DFO exclusive!!! (That, or they will make the trip with me to the Chicago show in May and really make me $$smile$$$ :occasion5:

Included:

1-Gretsch Buttom foot flatbase hi hat stand.
1-W&A Button foot flatbase snare stand.
2-W&A Button foot flatbase cymbal stands.

*Note* All buttons are in tact, and in real nice shape! :occasion5:

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
I believe the hardware to be made by Walberg & Auge, and is what was used with a lot of Gretsch sets in the 60's. All in great shape. Hi hat clutch is not original, but is a Gretcsh clutch I purchased from eBay. I have the set priced as a package, as I know how tough it is to find a matching set, and individually these stands could kill a pocket book.....so I'm offering the complete set for 250 + 35 to ship. Not wanting to split up the set, but you can always PM with offers on individual pieces and I'll at least take a look. Thanks for looking and the DFO member that gets these will be very happy. I am not putting these stands on eBay or anywhere else, so it's a DFO exclusive!!! (That, or they will make the trip with me to the Chicago show in May and really make me $smile$ :occasion5:

Included:

1-Gretsch Buttom foot flatbase hi hat stand.
1-W&A Button foot flatbase snare stand.
2-W&A Button foot flatbase cymbal stands.

*Note* All buttons are in tact, and in real nice shape! The buyer will also receive a bonus original W&A surprise gift, guaranteed to bring a smile!! :occasion5:
Man Johnny, I didn't think you would part with this hardware for a while since it is so difficult to find. That's half price of anything modern that is remotely close! Love that Gretsch Pedal! WoW! :shock: :Indianapolis_Colts: Good Luck on your sale! :Indianapolis_Colts:

Joeyboom

De. Drum Show Feb. TBA 2018
Reaction score
Holy Schmoly Johnnykinz. . . . That is real nice :notworthy: somebody better get these before I change my mind ! ! ! !

G o o d L u c k ! ! ! !

dodgeaspen

Reaction score
Looks nice man. I kind of wish I had the $$$ for this set. Nothing even comes close to vintage gear that's for sure.

roubaix

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That hat stand is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

If I could afford these, I would put the stand in my living room as a piece of vintage art.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
you think that one is cool. you ought to see the one he is keeping!

mike

Latest posts