Gretsch 70's Bop 18 12 14 14 DFO Discount!!!

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
That's a nice looking set. Isn't that a walnut finish? I have a rosewood 22,12,13,16 from the early 70's that I got as my first set when I was 12. The rosewood has a definite red look to it. The drums in this auction look more brown to me. Could be my eyes though. I bet those sound REAL nice!

MDBDrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trying to make some money but it's a tough market... And seems like it should go in retail row if it is a store?

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
forum members-we'll talk with them about retail row. in the meantime, please be courteous to anyone selling here. if you think a price is off the mark on an item, let them know via pm or email. lets show each other some common respect. thanks.

mike

Joeyboom

De. Drum Show Feb. TBA 2018
Reaction score
You are the Best Mike Layton Merry Christmas my Friend and happy new year ! !

Klashdrums

Reaction score
wflkurt said:
That's a nice looking set. Isn't that a walnut finish? I have a rosewood 22,12,13,16 from the early 70's that I got as my first set when I was 12. The rosewood has a definite red look to it. The drums in this auction look more brown to me. Could be my eyes though. I bet those sound REAL nice!
We have have both finishes. Walnut is brown. This kit is red. The pictures and lighting plays tricks. Its a dark red looking at it in person.
This kit sounds better than my Camco's

Klashdrums

Reaction score
mlayton said:
forum members-we'll talk with them about retail row. in the meantime, please be courteous to anyone selling here. if you think a price is off the mark on an item, let them know via pm or email. lets show each other some common respect. thanks.

mike

Please let me know when we can start posting under retail row?

Thank you
Klash Drums

edge

Reaction score
I like this era better than the round badge era.....most of the time

Latest posts