Gretsch Broadkaster 12/14/20 "Progressive Jazz" Configuration $1750

shelfand

Reaction score
Up for sale is an incredible set of Gretsch Broadkasters. 14x20 bass drum, 14x14 floor, 8x12 rack Tom. Deep mahogany bass drum hoops with white pearl inlays. These are new production line drums designed to replicate the 50s Broadkasters. Double flange stick chopper hoops, 3 ply maple-poplar-maple shells, NO re-rings. Silver interior paint. Just an incredible degree of craftsmanship on these drums, and they sing. New this configuration is selling around $2400. These are dead mint with the exception of some snare rash and a ding on the 12” Tom.

Drums have Modern Vintage batter heads with a coated Remo PS3 on the bass drum (it carries the “Permatone” label.) I also have the stock Permatone tom batters and a smooth white bass drum logo head, all included.

These are truly boutique quality drums, and I hope to find them a good home. Local pickup much preferred but I will entertain shipping at buyers expense. Asking $1750

Attachments

Last edited:

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My favorite drums in a great set of sizes and gorgeous finish. I actually just sold my gold sparkle ones this week because I'm getting another Broadkaster kit with a few more sizes.

Someone get these! You'll be very pleased. That kit can do anything.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Stunning... and their in my sizes as well!!! Where are you located for interested "picker-up-ers?" GLWS!

shelfand

Reaction score
The drums are in Belleville IL, zip code 62220. I will drive a few hours to meet a buyer, or ship if it's the only option!

SH

shelfand

Reaction score
BUMP. Open to reasonable offers... I need to sell these to help finance an upcoming move. They’re gorgeous drums, but I need the cash more.

shelfand

Reaction score
Still available! Really need a sale on these... reasonable offers absolutely considered.