Gretsch Broadkaster Kit...MINT! Lower Price! SOLD

Ludwig1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So what am I missing here? This mint, beautifully finished Broadkaster kit is now at $1840 and getting no love or even an offer.

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
If it were green I’d be all over it! Great price just not the right finish for me.

Ludwig1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If it were green I’d be all over it! Great price just not the right finish for me.
I understand about getting the right finish. I'm still somewhat taken this kit hasn't even garnered an offer. At one point it was listed at $1850 and still didn't grab an offer.

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents. Absolutely gorgeous kit at a great price. Once you get to a higher price point however, buyers tend to be very specific on what they want and it may be the case the right person just hasn’t see it. I would love the kit personally but can’t justify the spend currently. If you haven’t, I’d try eBay as well.

Good luck,

Steve

Ludwig1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents. Absolutely gorgeous kit at a great price. Once you get to a higher price point however, buyers tend to be very specific on what they want and it may be the case the right person just hasn’t see it. I would love the kit personally but can’t justify the spend currently. If you haven’t, I’d try eBay as well.

Good luck,

Steve
Great points.

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score

Good luck,

Steve
Yep. Or it could be the weird cartoon maid in the cover pic.

Latest posts