Gretsch Renown Maple Autumn Burst

Rudy Corona

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my beloved Gretsch Renown drums which I no longer use. Set is 5-6 years old, I am the original owner. Gigged very lightly, they are in EXCELLENT shape, could probably pass for new. 22 and 20" bass drums, the 20 has a pro installed tom holder, 22 is virgin. 10, 12 14, 16 toms and a MATCHING 5.5x14 snare. Gibraltar double tom stand ($100.00) included as are the hanging tom mounts and a single tom mount for the 20. The top of the Gibraltar stand will also fit the mount in the 20 bass for a 5-piece set up. Very versatile, I arranged the set so I could use all or part of it for any gig, Jazz, Rock bar gig, small bars, whatever, the drums to cover it are here. I will include a big Humes and Berg rolling trap case, and a snare stand. I am not interested in breaking up the set or selling odd drums, it goes as a complete package because I need the space, and time is a factor. I am not shipping. Pick up here or I will meet a serious buyer within a reasonable distance. I am in Neptune (Asbury Park) NJ. Price $1000.00 firm. A steal, check reviews,in 50 years I have owned them all, including 60's Round Badge Gretsch, and nothing beats these drums where it counts; sound and build quality. I will give them a shot here then I will go ebay / craigslist.
Thanks for looking. I can be reached at 732-921-1074.

FunkyCrime

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey you might want to check that attachment! Doesn't seem intentional.