Gretsch round badge rack tom and kick drum WMP (13" and 22")$800

Drum Center Cincinnati

Reaction score
Gretsch round bade WMP drums. 9X13 rack tom and 14x22 kick drum. No modifications (no extra holes and all parts are original). Please look at the pics. The 13" has both mufflers, stick chopper hoops, all original tension rods, tight seems, silver interior but no paper badge (unlikely it even had them as the kick does not have a paper tag either...I didn't even see where there might have been tag residue inside the drums...but if you know old Gretsch...maybe you could enlighten me on this). The 22 has all original parts. All t-rods and claws original and accounted for (one is bent), tight seems, silver interior, has original spurs, the hoops have some pedal rash and maybe need touched up...but will leave that up to you. Drums could use a good cleaning.
Also...on the kick there is a Gretsch diamond plate right in the middle of the drum...I am not 100% sure if it is original...it certainly looks that way but I am not a Gretsch expert. Please check out the pics.
$800 plus shipping ($50 or so....more to west coast). Please ask me any questions...I will do my best to answer them. Paypal to be used. Local pick up is great. Thank you.

Attachments

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
They look like 6 plies.....look at the bearing edges. There is a dark layer right behind the wrap, and at least 2 other plies.....the 3 plies are light/dark/light.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Quoted from DCC POST:
“Also...on the kick there is a Gretsch diamond plate right in the middle of the drum...I am not 100% sure if it is original...it certainly looks that way but I am not a Gretsch expert.”

I have that same bass drum and Tom. It also has that mount which I believe is for a cymbal but not sure what cymbal arm should look like.

Nice sounding drums! Good luck with sale.

Spongebob

DFO Master
Reaction score
would it be asking too much to post a clearer picture of the bass drum bearing edge?

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
After playing my Black Beauty all weekend I decided to keep it.
Thanks though, that is a steal for those drums!