Gretsch Silver “ Sealer “and test run matching : Trials & Theory’s :

little rock

Reaction score
When you check it out, PM me if you would and give me you opinion please.

little rock

Reaction score
Thanks. I've got to go polish some stands. Some beer drinking buddies are coming over tonight to play. We're gonna get wild!!!

DBT

Reaction score
Thanks. I've got to go polish some stands. Some beer drinking buddies are coming over tonight to play. We're gonna get wild!!!
Have a great time …. I need that bad . I’ve been locked up doing these drums drinking Gentleman Jack for awhile now . It’s getting to the point I’m talking to Squirrels .

little rock

Reaction score
Right on Brother. We haven't gotten together for a year and a half due to the pandemic. The older brother and I have been best friends since 2nd grade and we're 72 now. Oh yeah!! You, my friend, have a large week-end.

DBT

Reaction score
Right on Brother. We haven't gotten together for a year and a half due to the pandemic. The older brother and I have been best friends since 2nd grade and we're 72 now. Oh yeah!! You, my friend, have a large week-end.
Wow ! Now there is history . You as well !

davezedlee

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It seems to me the only way to use it out of a can would be to run it through a spray gun and add a little paint thinner in to keep the nozzle from clogging up . That would be ideal . For touch up I’m not going through that , to much over spray . If your going all the way absolutely .
when i took at a stab trying it out on a kids kit, i thinned aluminum paint 50% with mineral spirits, then did 2 coats... the thinness essentially allows it to flow out so any brush marks disappear
Westbury kick sealer2.JPG
Westbury kids pair2.jpg

Reactions: DBT

bassanddrum84

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So I wanna do the interiors of my quest love kit. The brightness of the shells just looks awful to me. What should I do? White like the older luds? My plan is to do the interiors and put some repro keystone badges on it. Get rid of the hideous questlove sticker badge.

DBT

Reaction score
So I wanna do the interiors of my quest love kit. The brightness of the shells just looks awful to me. What should I do? White like the older luds? My plan is to do the interiors and put some repro keystone badges on it. Get rid of the hideous questlove sticker badge.
quest isn’t getting any Love . Nothing grin with a retro and the white should be easy to duplicate . Clean it right up . How ya feeling 84 , healing up ?

bassanddrum84

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
quest isn’t getting any Love . Nothing grin with a retro and the white should be easy to duplicate . Clean it right up . How ya feeling 84 , healing up ?
Yep all good. Got stitches out today. Little sore in the shin but nothing crazy.

I was thinking white interiors. Gonna have a buddy do the badges for me. eBay price is outrageous. 30$ a badge.