I’m with KO .
get a room
I'm working on it..

leedy.jpeg

starting to see it now?

Esotericdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I like blond hoops in contrast with darker wraps but that combination does look pretty blah.

Did you ever look imto getting the yellow satin flame for inlays from E plastics?
I agree. Darker colors I’m all for it. This, not so much, It doesn’t pop

I checked out that link to E plastic, it think it could work for an inlay. Been a little busy, haven’t made it to the hoops yet. The black hoop that came on it doesn’t have an inlay channel so I need another hoop first

Esotericdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I may try to plug the extra holes in the bass drum and put the E plastic wrap on the plugs if it matches well enough

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
I just wanted to get them Up and On the Road and not go thru the "He- double Hockey sticks" ..
He's gone thru so far.

Oy

D

DBT

I may try to plug the extra holes in the bass drum and put the E plastic wrap on the plugs if it matches well enough
Get the inlays from E plastics , send me the hoops and I’ll get them looking really nice for you .

Attachments

• 8DA6FA33-C460-464E-92E4-D13DBF131AAA.jpeg
    8DA6FA33-C460-464E-92E4-D13DBF131AAA.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 31B469D8-A687-4CE9-A776-8877D9AC67B3.jpeg
    31B469D8-A687-4CE9-A776-8877D9AC67B3.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 14
D

DBT

Chrome carriage bolts to plug the extra holes . Least invasive as possible . Don’t pull a Dan …. Errrrr Me .

Esotericdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to get them Up and On the Road and not go thru the "He- double Hockey sticks" ..
He's gone thru so far.

Oy
It has been a roller coaster.

Not too worried about the hoops at the moment. I’ve kept an eye out, tons of WMP inlay and old hoops. Nothing in gold satin yet. One will pop up eventually or I’ll get some inlay and do it

Reactions: DBT
D

DBT

Pushing too hard when the holes were drilled.
Common thing to happen, when someone who usually drills through metal is suddenly tasked to drill through wood.
Shame because tear out can be easily avoided . Wood butchers .

Esotericdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make aftermarket parts for Pratt mufflers?

I’ve got the top part of the muffler and felt strip for the bass drum but am missing the mounting plate for the bottom with the 3 screws.

Checked eBay but haven’t seen anything

D

DBT

Does anyone know if they make aftermarket parts for Pratt mufflers?

I’ve got the top part of the muffler and felt strip for the bass drum but am missing the mounting plate for the bottom with the 3 screws.

Checked eBay but haven’t seen anything
Drum Center Portsmouth sells the whole assembly . If you call them they may be able to get you the missing parts from Gretsch . Ask for Joe .

D

DBT

Drum Center Portsmouth sells the whole assembly . If you call them they may be able to get you the missing parts from Gretsch . Ask for Joe .
There are a lot of anti muffler people on here that may have what you need . Post it up under “General “ discussions .

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Last edited: