Groove Drum Co from Portugal

underratedcowbell

Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you this drum company based in Portugal:

The owner is super-friendly, his drums are hand-built with a lot of attention to detail and their are customizable and affordable for custom hand-crafted drums. This is probably aimed for drummers in Europe, since they offer free-shipping to all of Europe, but I guess they could also appeal to someone else in other parts of the world, especially the USA market

Thanks to you all

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, impressive looking drums.

Beautiful funky finishes with some cool badging. Hardware looks first rate to. Nice, thanks for posting!

I think you could have posted this in the General Forum, it would get more looks there.

underratedcowbell

Reaction score
Wow, impressive looking drums.

Beautiful funky finishes with some cool badging. Hardware looks first rate to. Nice, thanks for posting!

I think you could have posted this in the General Forum, it would get more looks there.
I asked the staff where should I put this topic. They told me in the builders section!

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked the staff where should I put this topic. They told me in the builders section!
Yeah, I saw that after I posted my opinion above.

I'm not a mod, but I consider the builders forum a forum for one man, garage type hobbyists and restorers, not manufacturers like this company. These guys are not small time from the looks of their drums and website. I've seen a number of threads started like yours with obscure builders go into the general forum. I think they are trying to up the traffic on these sub-forums, so if you ask, they'll steer you here. But this will be largely unseen here I think. To bad.

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I really like what i see here, but the logistics of bringing them to NA will be pointless due to $$$$$.
There are a couple of dealers who brought gear a long way to get here, and from what i,ve seen and heard its still on the store floor after a few months.
These folks are going to learn a valuable lesson.