Gunning for biggest dork on the forum: my new stick valise!

scaramanga

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who is getting into the business of custom musical doodads. We came up with this monstrosity because I hate hanging my stick bag and I keep looking for a table to put stuff on. Also, I'm 51 and this is the kind of sheeyit that occurs to people in my age group. Home owners. Forgive me.

If you're interested, this is the prototype. He has some other fun stuff on the way. Oh yeah: he also made me a great sounding stave walnut snare.

53283545_2614917078524514_836890685616422912_o.jpg

tommykat1

DFO Star
Reaction score
Very cool, but can you see yourself at a jam and being labeled like that guy who shows up at the pool table with his personal cue in a custom case? :)

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well crap... NOW I want a custom pool cue and case all of a sudden and I dont even shoot pool!

Yep, I would use one in a heart beat... I will NOT hang a stick bag on my floors and I even take a small trap table to gigs that requires a lot of stock, brush and mallet changes... this would be cool. Chalk me up as a dork!

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I think it's cool! I too have an aversion to hanging a stick bag off my floor tom. Be neat to try and match it up with a kit. Probably be easier with a wrapped kit or solid color.

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
I need a small table for my personal mixer and this would kill two birds with one drumstick! Of course, if DW had introduced this, this thread would have taken a different turn in a hurry, I'm afraid...

Erik

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
does the drawer have to come out for the stick compartment to lean forward?