had a first few dates with my new Rogers Holidays

Base

Reaction score
I´ve aquired these drums in the middle opf december and since then allready played them quite a bit. I really like them! THey sound (and look!) great and also different enough from my Gretsches and the Ludwig Kit to justify (to myself) having bought them. Might eventually look for a snare too!? but I´m not sure yet since I´ve been playing everything with my 5" Supra, 6,5" hammered Bronze and the Elvin snare to my fullest satisfaction for more than 10 years...
Just a few pics I´d like to share from this years new ears eve gig and their first time in the studio
thanks for reading/watching

SwivoNut

DFO Master
Reaction score
No doubt they sound as good as they look. Congrats! When I bought my first set of Rogers, it came without a snare drum. The store sold off the Dynasonic previously and I bought what was left - 20/13/16 Swingtime configuration in silver glass glitter. But just a few months before I had bought a new 5" Supra which I dearly loved and I played it along with the Rogers for a number of years until I lost them all in a night club fire.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Is that a 20/12/16? I just got me a set of 20/13/16. Love them. My second Rogers Holiday kit in my arsenal.

Try and find a wood Powertone. Great snare!

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Yo, Base, I saw your gorgeous red sparkle sweetheart on facebook yesterday!
Nice to see more Rogers topics around here of late!
A nice script-badge Dyna would be a magnificent addition to that droolworthy Holiday!

Base

Reaction score
Well the plan is to sell one of my 22" old Ks to get back as much money as it´ll fetch for financing the set. If that´ll work out I fear I´ll definitely get the itch for a matching powertone....

CherryClassic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
No doubt they sound as good as they look. Congrats! When I bought my first set of Rogers, it came without a snare drum. The store sold off the Dynasonic previously and I bought what was left - 20/13/16 Swingtime configuration in silver glass glitter. But just a few months before I had bought a new 5" Supra which I dearly loved and I played it along with the Rogers for a number of years until I lost them all in a night club fire.
OH man, sorry to hear about the fire. My old kit was Blue sparkle; should have never sold it.
sherm