Hal Blaine Shuts up Bernard Purdy! ;) Good!

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
Gene, let me guess.....you like the Beatles?

Interesting to me that these icons of the Drumming world, Blaine, Keltner, Starr, Aronoff are forever giving interviews with dark sunglasses on.

bkny110

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gene, let me guess.....you like the Beatles?

Interesting to me that these icons of the Drumming world, Blaine, Keltner, Starr, Aronoff are forever giving interviews with dark sunglasses on.
What are you implying?

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
And, some people have accused me of being a cynical old fart. I have been working hard to curb my cynicism. Sarcasm is another attribute. I proudly use sarcasm in my writing and speaking. However, there's not a damn thing I can do about being an old fart.

moodman

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
My eyes don't shape shift unless I'm wearing photogrey lenses, then i get all alien and lie about drum stuff, and the wind blows.

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
And yet another post completely highjacked into a crap in your hands and clap fiasco... although yes, I did enjoy that Beatles/Purdy remix... that didn't blow.

Last edited:

GeneZ

DFO Master
Reaction score
Grew up in NY.. now, Georgia -NW of Atlanta
Blaine didn't say anything about Purdie. Bernard has not been shut up, how do you guys explain this:
That only proves in a funny way how well Ringo was that special right feel for the band.

Some drummers do not understand Ringo's playing because he played for the song lyrically, not to impress other drummers.

In the mean time Richard Starkey landed the gig of the century .... I am glad that one of my weaknesses has never been jealousy. Some people by nature are made jealous easily. It allows me to enjoy tasty music kept un-busy.