Halftime Show....

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fake violinist aren't helping.

Is anyone else experiencing a weird audio with this? It's not as clear as the usual lipsync demonstration. Sounds like it's underwater.

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too old. Maybe I'm just a crabby curmudgeon. But I don't get it. I don't know the singers name, but he has a nice voice. But why the boring songs? Why is he singing in Mongolian? Stunning production, but for what?

Last edited:

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I do like the Weeknd, he has a great voice and a great band (Larnell's brother plays the drums for him) but I am not too sure if this is the right format for him.

pkburrito

Reaction score
Audio was mixed so it was tough to hear the actual lyrics of what he was singing. Had to be. He’s a talented guy and has a great voice, but sings about weird stuff.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why it was recorded on microphones out in the parking lot ... Might have been better with a last-second replacement.

musiqman

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

As he promised, really immersive, and he paid with his own money for that, because the production budget couldn't cut it.

Love the sound (use proper headphones) and that 13x6,5 20 ply Pearl snare is really killing it.

Also, LOVE that he was singing live. Not super strong, but with all that going on, really appreciate this.

http://instagr.am/p/CLA3k2MhgQL/

That being said.

For me, nothing beats legend MJ. There is a reason Prince was named Prince (by himself) and MJ was crowned King (by the world).

But I always love the production of the halftime show. Really a military operation.

Last edited: