Happy B-day Ozzy!

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He nor Sharon will never get a well wish from me after knowing how bad they treat bandmates /ex bandmates …
May they both rot ………

Carry on …

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
He nor Sharon will never get a well wish from me after knowing how bad they treat bandmates /ex bandmates …
May they both rot ………

Carry on …

Try not to sugar-coat it so much, tell us what you really think.

:p

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the air raid sirens here

1st 3 albums since they were released in my dna forever Ha!
were weirdest bunch of guys (even weirder than deep purple by a country mile) you never got to know and didn't need to want to,
their group recordings said it all
Tony Iommi as bad as it came

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
no real reason to them after 1971..
O would you like some Christmas gifts?

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
On 31 May 2020, "Planet Caravan" was used as wake-up music for the crew of a SpaceX Crew Dragon before the craft's launch later that day. It was the first time music was used to wake astronauts since the last shuttle mission in July 2011. The craft was bound for the International Space Station
Black Sabbath's Geezer Butler - who composed the song's lyrics - said the song is about floating through the universe with one's lover.[1] Black Sabbath lead vocalist Ozzy Osbourne uses a Leslie speaker to achieve the vocals' treble and vibration effects.[citation needed] The piano parts on the track were played by album engineer Tom Allom.[citation needed] Iommi overdubbed flute to the reversed multitrack master which was then re-forwarded and treated with stereo delay

Last edited:

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
That makes him what - 73 or something like that?

It's a miracle that he's lived this long.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Ozzy.

Wasn't it Sharon that treated Ozzy's bandmates so terribly?
Ozzy is complicit , No way he didn’t know .
Then again , that MTV show revealed him to be a huge idiot . And he barely wrote any music or lyrics ever .
I was a huge huge Sabbath And Ozzy solo fan for years .
So it really upsets me that he turns out to be so phony of person and without backbone .

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ozzy is complicit , No way he didn’t know .
Then again , that MTV show revealed him to be a huge idiot . And he barely wrote any music or lyrics ever .
I was a huge huge Sabbath And Ozzy solo fan for years .
So it really upsets me that he turns out to be so phony of person and without backbone .
I agree that it seems that he doesn't have a backbone. From what I've read, it seemed as though he tried to stick up for his friends and bandmates, but Sharon put him down and he put up with it because he was married to her. And, yes, he's so messed up from his past use of drugs that he can't stand up for himself.

It's obvious from her showing on that TV show that she's on that she is not a good person.
I just don't believe that HE is such a bad person.
I think all married folks put up with things that their spouse does but they don't like.
But, that's just me and my opinion.

I'll still wish him a Happy Birthday, but not sharon.

Oh, and there are a lot musicians/singers that don't write their own lyrics. You'd be surprised.

Last edited: