Has the great drum sell off begun?

karlcrafton

Reaction score
I've seen a few people selling things like snares they may not have sold right now if it wasn't for the economic situation everyone is looking at right now.
I haven't noticed a mass sell off more than normal on kits.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
To the contrary, I am seeing a huge sell off while people still have a few bucks to spend. In a few weeks, nothing will be selling and the drum market will be dead.

pgm554

Reaction score
Craigslist is sucking in the bay area.
Overpriced garbage these days.
There are ads that have been up for over a year and not sold.
There's some moron that's been trying to sell a Fibes crystallite kit that started at $400 and is now at $900
If it wasn't selling at $400,why would you expect it to sell at $900?

equipmentdork

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Craigslist is sucking in the bay area.
Overpriced garbage these days.
There are ads that have been up for over a year and not sold.
There's some moron that's been trying to sell a Fibes crystallite kit that started at $400 and is now at $900
If it wasn't selling at $400,why would you expect it to sell at $900?
I'd consider CL a non-starter for the near future. Who's going out to meet up with some stranger these days?

Dan

kallen49

Reaction score
I think you are right on this one...take a chance of someone coughing on you? Or even worse...coughing on the drum you are about to buy? :)
As long as no one coughs ON you (stay 6 feet apart) and you wipe down any possibly contaminated surface and most importantly, when done, Wash your hands “correctly”, you should be ok.

of course people at higher risk should avoid unnecessary (any?) contacts.
My family is now using Zoom for group video chats, free so far.

I pray that the most dire predictions won’t come true. We can all help that to happen.

My nephew is still working at local garage (“an essential service”) so has to get in peoples cars to drive into the shop. Is following the instructions I quoted above. Stay safe.