Has to be Champagne Sparkle!

Sparkle Pocket

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been looking for champagne sparkle inlay for my 1966 20" Slingerland bass drum hoops for quite sometime. I ordered precisiondrum inlay wrap in "Old Bermuda Sand" awhile back but it just doesnt match exactly. I'd like to buy 20" champagne sparkle hoop(s) or if someone has some original wrap they could sell that'd work too.

I'm also looking for a 14" Champagne sparkle slingerland floor tom (tall order, I know).

Thanks!
Brian

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You might find the hoop inlays you need on some used hoops for sale In fact, I just had a clean 1958 Slingerland 22" bass drum that was re-wrapped during it's life. Hoop inlays were good. Sold the drum for $100 last year. It had original and clean calf skin heads as well, and good chrome. Would have been a great donor drum.

My 14x14 (1966 with badge) is already spoken for as part of my original kit. Shouldn't be too hard to find a drum with distressed wrap and redo it. Can't say I've seen too many orig 14x14 champagne sparkle toms out there the past year....but I know I've seen 1 or 2 on Ebay/Reverb.

Slingerland 1966 champange 14x14 tom.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts