Have you ever just felt like....

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
SCREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!

?

Must be COVID-fever....

Man I just feel like letting loose....

You know...Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) cranked to 11... Neighbors pulling their kids off the street kind of thing?

DILLIGAF kinda day?

Yea.....that’s about where I’m at.

Sorry. Carry on....

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
yes...yes i have...

overall though things are good...i just need them to get better...sooner than later

MntnMan62

Reaction score
Happens all the time to me. Nothing like cranking some of your favorite tunes. Nothing else in the world matters at that very moment. That's when you can play air guitar or air drums or just dance around like a lunatic knowing no one can see you. It's healthy and necessary. Thanks for the nudge. I'm going to have to do the same.

Last edited:

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
I've always loved intense heavy metal. Didn't realize until recently how accurately it comments on the world.

The is Kvelertak -- Crack of Doom (released earlier this year).

kdgrissom

Reaction score
I got this isolation thing down pat. It seems to jive with my introvert nature. However, my Wife is starting to implode. If it wasn't for Netflix and Amazon Prime, there would be some blood splatters to analyze (probably mine).

tillerva

Forum Guru...yeh right :p
Reaction score
Not saying you or I are depressed but this song is great to let go to.

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
...That's when you can play air guitar or air drums or just dance around like a lunatic knowing no one can see you...
I can't believe I'm about to share this.

My freshman year in college (1982) I was alone in my dorm room one evening, Rush cranking on my Panasonic jam box. Man, I was all air drums and guitar for the duration of "Working Man". A pure energy release from my inner soul in the privacy of my room. Then it was over. I heard applause and wondered where it was coming from. I looked out the window and directly across to the neighboring dorm, where I saw multiple dorm rooms with people laughing and cheering at me. They'd seen and I guess heard the whole thing (no ac so windows were open), and I'm sure it must have been quite a spectacle to watch.

I learned an embarrassing yet valuable lesson that night to never assume I have complete privacy anywhere.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
I go through bits of minor depression at times but I'm not hating everything...Just don't like being in flux... Time to get gigging again.

snappy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm about to share this.

My freshman year in college (1982) I was alone in my dorm room one evening, Rush cranking on my Panasonic jam box. Man, I was all air drums and guitar for the duration of "Working Man". A pure energy release from my inner soul in the privacy of my room. Then it was over. I heard applause and wondered where it was coming from. I looked out the window and directly across to the neighboring dorm, where I saw multiple dorm rooms with people laughing and cheering at me. They'd seen and I guess heard the whole thing (no ac so windows were open), and I'm sure it must have been quite a spectacle to watch.
Great story. Glad you told it.