Hayman Vibrasonic restoration

JJJANSEN

Reaction score
Hi all,
I started with the restoration of a Hayman Vibrasonic. I'm a sucker for maple thermogloss so I put some maple veneer on it and finished it with nitro cellulose lacquer. Bass drum done, tom and floor still to go. What do you think?

Attachments

trixonian

DFO Master
Reaction score
Those Hayman wraps did not age well. A veneer seems like a great choice for a rewrap. It looks great!

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Living in the states, I've never seen a real Hayman drum but I've always been fascinated with them because a few of my favorite British drummers played 'em in the 70s. It certainly appears you have the makings of a gorgeous refurb there, Bravo!

JJJANSEN

Reaction score
Living in the states, I've never seen a real Hayman drum but I've always been fascinated with them because a few of my favorite British drummers played 'em in the 70s. It certainly appears you have the makings of a gorgeous refurb there, Bravo!
[/QUOT
Is one of you favorite maybe Bill Bruford?

Latest posts