HD Photos vintage drums 1900 1940

franckdr808

Reaction score
Hello everyone and I am new to the forum and wish you a Happy New Year! I'm looking for HD photos of old batteries from 1900 to 1960 for printing an educational book about the battery, do you know a site that references this kind of photos? There is a site called Alamy that offers pictures of Art Blakey, Max Roach etc for $ 10 each, but I can't find old drums in HD format, can you help me? Thanks in advance !!

GregR

Reaction score
My first thought and it may be obvious, is that the technology back then was no where close to Hi Def, so it my be an impossible ask!

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's been done a 100 million times..

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
other resources:
coopers vintage drums

www.drumarchive.com

Last edited:

franckdr808

Reaction score
My first thought and it may be obvious, is that the technology back then was no where close to Hi Def, so it my be an impossible ask!

Thank you for the answer, of course I suspect that at that time 4K and HD were not present, I was rather thinking of an old digital photo format with the best possible definition (not too compressed) like if the photo had been scanned. Since the photos will be printed on a book, a good definition is important, I hope you will understand the meaning of my approach. Thanks

franckdr808

Reaction score
it's been done a 100 million times..

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
other resources:
coopers vintage drums

www.drumarchive.com

Thanks a lot for the links !