Heading to Moscow Idaho

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. We are heading out to Moscow Idaho this morning to take our daughter back to college at the University of Idaho (Go Vandals)!.

Moscow is a cool little town but only has a very small music shop without much in it, especially instruments. Moscow doesn't really have a great store for vinyl either.

Neighboring Pullman at Washington State doesn't have much either. We are staying in Moscow a few days and am wondering if there are music stores we should be going to check out if we have time. We don't mind driving a little bit if the store is good and drive is interesting. What if we cruised up to Coeur d' Lane?
Any ideas

Last edited:

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
When I was looking to relocate out of Connecticut we considered Moscow but they only get something like 19” of rain per year.

I even called up a local well driller in the area and asked him what the average depth of a drilled well and Resulting GPM was and he said something to the effect that a well could go a couple thousand feet and if you hit 3GPM you were stylin’. That was it for me.

CLMacPherson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I live in Coeur d'Alene and there isn't much here by way of music stores. There are two, but they're no bigger than the shop in Moscow. There's a cat up in Sandpoint that teaches out of his home called Back Beat Drums. He's got an amazing collection and sells from time to time, but his stuff isn't cheap.

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. We are heading out to Moscow Idaho this morning to take our daughter back to college at the University of Idaho (Go Vandals)!.

Moscow is a cool little town but only has a very small music shop without much in it, especially instruments. Moscow doesn't really have a great store for vinyl either.

Neighboring Pullman at Washington State doesn't have much either. We are staying in Moscow a few days and am wondering if there are music stores we should be going to check out if we have time. We don't mind driving a little bit if the store is good and drive is interesting. What if we cruised up to Coeur d' Lane?
Any ideas
I once played a concert at U of Idaho and I remember a couple of guys noticed my vintage black beauty and said there was a music store in town where there was a guy who was knowledgeable about vintage drums. Never went there and it was a decade or more ago. Might still be there.