Heads Up - Attack combo snare head pack 14 top and bottom - $10.95

amosguy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks. Only one left after my order. At that price, they are paying you to take them after shipping.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
How are Attack heads in comparison to others???? I have bass drum heads, but the bass isn't built yet, so I have no clue.

Just curious if there was any noticeable difference, or if they feel "plasticky" like some peeps say Evans heads are, etc.

:-D

Jordan Blue

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
How are Attack heads in comparison to others???? I have bass drum heads, but the bass isn't built yet, so I have no clue.

Just curious if there was any noticeable difference, or if they feel "plasticky" like some peeps say Evans heads are, etc.

:-D
These are the 'new generation' Attack heads made under the new owner so I'm interested to see how they compare with the older ones. No glue on these heads, steel locking collar instead. To my ears, Attack heads sound a bit more open than Evans heads.

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These are the 'new generation' Attack heads made under the new owner so I'm interested to see how they compare with the older ones. No glue on these heads, steel locking collar instead. To my ears, Attack heads sound a bit more open than Evans heads.
Very interesting Thanks! As I said, I've not really tried them yet. I certainly like their prices.