hellooo

snardxpop

Reaction score
hi everyone... just wanted to say hi. been a member for a long time, but never posted.

drums i own:

68' Ludwig Classic in burgundy sparkle 22/13/16
67' Ludwig in silver sparkle 20/12/12/14
late 50s/early 60s Gretsch Round Badge (3-ply silver interior) 22/13/16
70s Supraphonic 14x5
reissue Black Beauty 14x6.5

that's a lot for me... i'm looking to sell my Gretsch kit and add an acrylic kit to the mix.

cheers,
sandy

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
Hi there Sandy, I will be first to say that you are at the right place but it is Saturday night and not everyone is in the house especially where the weather is nice in Cali. Welcome to DFO! :occasion5:

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Sandy! If you haven't seen it posted on anyone else's introduction thread, we the people of DFO love to ask new arrivals for PICS of their gear! We just like to drool, I guess. Hope you'll post some, and hope you'll stick around and become part of the regular crowd. Great people here on the best drum forum on the 'net!!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
sandy

welcome!! awesome gear that you have. burgandy sparkle is highly desired and to die for!! would also love to see some pics if you have the ability. welcome and chime right in please... :icon_smile:

mike

snardxpop

Reaction score
wow! i didn't see these replies until now. i am selling my Gretsch RB kit, which i just had an extended photoshoot with. please have a look:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/2176265639.html (click on Slide Show link)

posted to LA Craigslist, and I'll post here as well before going to eBay. shipping will probably be about $150. thoughts?

one of these days i'll have a photoshoot of my burgundy sparkle Ludwigs... they are in immaculate condition!

sandy

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
good luck with your sale. glad you arent cutting the luddys loose! :icon_smile:

mike

drumbum38

Forum Member
Reaction score
Welcome Sandy. OMG that is the absolute BEST CL ad I've ever seen! I mean.....WOW. So was 99 pics the limit? :lol:
A beautiful kit btw. I sure wish I could swing it. Good luck with the sale.

Peace-Eric

jaybeez

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome Sandy. Nice gear, and the Gretsch kit looks awesome. I'll have for forward the CL link to a Gretsch fiend I know. If you ever post that SS kit, I may have to jump on it. That was my first kit, which I sold when the kiddies came along, and have been kicking myself ever since !